Post Name – Sub Inspector / Up Nirikshak
Category wise Vacancy – 5000 – Post
- Candidates Must Have Passed Class Graduation Degree From UGC Recognized University / Institute will be Eligible for This Recruitment.
- Check also official Advertisement for complete Detail.
- Pay Scale :- Rs.27,900/- To Rs.1,04,400/- ( As Per 7th Pay Commission )
- Who Can Apply Selection Mode :- Male & Female
- Application Mode :- Apply Online Mode
- Selection Mode :- The Candidates Will Be Selected on The Basis Written Exam(CBT), PST, PMT.
- Male :- 83 – 87 CMS
- Running :- 2.5 Km in 12 Minutes ( Male )
- Running :- 1.0 KM in 06 Minutes ( Female )
Written Examination Pattern
- CBT Examination of Total 400 Marks & of 02:00 Hours Duration comprising of General Hindi, GK & Law, Mental & Numerical Ability Test, Mental Aptitude Test / Reasoning Topics of 100 Marks Per Section.
- For More Details of UP Police SI Sub Inspector Check the Official Notification.
Requisite Documents of Online
- Educational Qualification Mark sheet / Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Certificate claiming weighbridge / marks under socio-economic criteria
- Domicile Certificate
- Candidates can apply through link provided below or they can also apply through official site of the UP Police SI Sub Inspector Before 00. September. 2019.